Group Volunteering for Adults/Corporate Work
Many much-needed larger service projects by organizations and corporations have helped BPRC. Volunteering as a group is fun and has a great sense of accomplishment.
Types of groups we have worked with:
- Faith-based organizations
- Community groups
Our projects will be outdoors and can be done any time of year – weather permitting.
Group volunteers often help with:
- landscaping (weeding, planting, mulching)
- cage work (adding gravel)
- maintaining trails (spreading gravel, raking leaves, trimming overhanging plants)
- updating enclosures (repairing fencing, painting, building new perches)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options and dates that would work for your group.